Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Happy Birthday Cake PopUp


Today I wanted to design a "Fun" card for a birthday.  What better way than to use one of Karen Burniston's PopUp card die sets.  I used her Cake Pop Up die set on the inside of the card.  

On the front of the card,  I used Karen's Props 7 die set for the cute little basket of flowers; there are a few Leafy Branch leaves behind the flowers. For the gingham background, I used Karen's  Pull Card Edges die set.   Since this is a big  birthday wish for a special person, the large die cut A Way With Words - happy birthday was perfect for the front.   Els van de Burgt Corners 1 die set was used to die cut the two corners at the bottom of the card.



Cake Pop Up

On the inside of the card, I watched Karen's Cake Popup YouTube Video for construction.  You can watch the video at this LINK.  My card was designed basically the same using design paper I had in my stash.



This shows the inside of the card when opened.  I know you will have fun creating this cute PopUp card.  Karen's instructions on the video are VERY easy to follow.  You can decorate the card anyway you want.  I hope you will give it a try!

You can purchase these products from Elizabeth Craft Designs:



2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Selma, This is sooo cute! You did a marvelous job on this pop up!

Eva van Buuren said...

Oh Selma, this is a wonderful Birthday card!!
You have used beautiful, sweet colors and it fits very well together.
I love everything on this card.....especially the cake:-)
Hugs, Eva.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails