Wednesday, May 25, 2016

New Quietfire Creations Stamps


I have been posting cards using dies from the three new A Way With Words die sets, and today I am posting a card using one of the 11 new Quietfire Creations stamp sets that will be available very soon.  Here is the LINK for you to see all the new Quietfire Creations releases.

It was a hard decision to decide on which stamp set to use first.  I decided to use the "How Lovely is the Silence" (Item #5928) on this card.  The sentiment was stamped on a white rectangle die cut using a new die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs called "Dotted Scallop Rectangles.  One of the dies from the ECD  Bead Strings 2 die set was used for the border die cuts along the bottom of the card and under the stamped sentiment.

The flower was created with Susan's Garden Hydrangea die set and attached with dimensional glue dots.  In the upper corners of the die cut rectangle, I added two corners from the Corners 1 die set.


I often receive emails wanting to know how I store my crafting products.  Since I just received all the new Quietfire Creations stamp sets, I thought I would show you what I do before using them.  

The stamps come on a white plastic backing for storing the stamps, along with a description sheet.   These are inside a clear envelope.  I remove the stamps from the clear envelope.  I like to have the description sheet attached to the back of the stamps, so I use two strips of my Elizabeth Craft Designs, Clear Double Sided Adhesive, on each side of the white plastic then center it over the description sheet, so it is attached to the stamps.  I don't like to store my stamps in the clear envelope because they slide around.  By adding the tape to the back of the stamp set and attaching the description, it is easy to store the stamps in a tray so it is easy to flip through to find the set I want to use.   

I hope this give you an idea you may find helpful.

   

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Such a beautiful card my friend! I love, love, love your flower!

Dorothy S said...

This is lovely - I like all the details that give a simple, classy, elegant look. I have been a follower since I first sawyour work at Joan's Touch. Thank you for sharing your talent.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails