Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Two more Classic Sunflower cards

 I still have a lot of cards in my box that I designed using the Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower Collection.  Today I thought I would post two of them.  Seems the ideas are endless when you use the Classic Sunflower Collection Paper Collection, the Classic Sunflower PreCut Set and matching die.  This card was totally designed using just the Classic Sunflower Paper Collection.  The four sunflower panel was cut out and framed on mustard card stock.  The black lace border along the bottom is also from the same design paper.  This piece was attached to one of the 6x6 card panels, from the paper collection.  I added some little corners from my stash.  The sentiment is from the "Chick Retreat PreCut Set".  A little glitter and a twine bow added, completed this quick and easy card.

For this card I used a piece of the Classic Sunflower Design Paper for the background. The scene was stamped using a stamp from the Chick Retreat PreCut Set; it was watercolored.  A Memory Box frame was added around the scene.  The sunflowers were created using the Classic Sunflower PreCut Set and the matching die. A little twine and dried vine were added under the sunflowers.   


1206739


4 comments:

Rita said...

These are so pretty Selma. So very real like too. Its such an amazing card. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxx

Glenda said...

I love both of your cards. I'm really enjoying this sunflower set! You do an amazing job with these dies and stamps!

Stamps and Paper said...

Your sunflower cards are so pretty Selma...love all the rich colours...

Anne

Mr. Mark Thomas said...

My name is Mrs Aisha Usman, am a Citizen Of Singapore. Have you been looking for a loan? Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr. Mark Thomas FOIRM Ronnie Finance Ltd he help me with a loan of $85,000 some days ago after been scammed of $8,000 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $85,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com

Whats-App no +919667837169
Dr. Mark Thomas

LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS
Name:…………
Address…………
Loan Amount:……
Loan duration…
Monthly income…………
Nationality……
Country………
Occupation......
State…………
Zip/Code………
Gender…………
Age…………
Marital Status……………
Telephone………………

FORM Ronnie Finance Ltd
Dr. Mark Thomas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails