Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Heavenly Sunshine

Are you excited about the new Classic Sunflower Collection by Heartfelt Creations?  I know you will have so much fun working with the Classic Sunflower Paper Collection and stamps.  For this card I used one of the 6x6 card fronts from the design paper and embellished it with sunflowers created with the Classic Sunflower PreCut Set.  In the center of the sunflowers, I added micro beads then around the edges of the beads I added brown Flower Soft.  The flowers were attached over cut pieces of Wired Sisal Rope, used for stems.  Grass was added under the bow.  The sentiment was cut from the design paper.  To go along with the sunshine theme, I decided to add a die cut sun.  Three blue buttons were added to complete the card. 

Do you want to create some beautiful, quick, note cards?  You can do that using the card fronts from the Classic Sunflower Paper Collection.  This is a picture of six of the small note cards I created.  I just attached the panels to a 4.25" x 5.5" inch card and stamped a Heartfelt Creations sentiment in the open part of the frame.  So quick and easy!  I did not add any embellishments to these cards.

Here is the LINK to the Heartfelt Creations Blog for more inspiration.


1203986

7 comments:

Rita said...

Love your card Selma and those sunflowers are beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx

Glenda said...

Great sunflowers! Wonderful cards...but then I never expect anything less!

Janie Printz said...

I left a comment earlier Selma but it didn't show up. I wanted to say how much I love your wonderful creations & tutorials showing us how you make these amazing flowers. This latest Sunflower collection is so lovely I used my $25 gift certificate to buy a couple of things & then spent a bunch more of my penny's & got the rest of the collection ... After seeing your gorgeous flowers I can't wait to get mine & start practicing.
Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

The sunflower collection is really beautiful. It should be a big hit.
Pat

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is a beautiful collection. I must say that the first card reminded me of Kellogg corn flakes!

Anonymous said...

I want to tell you how much I love your ability to think of some of the neatest embellishments like the micro beads for the seeds of the sunflowers. How very kool!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

BIG HUGS,
Debi

Mr. Mark Thomas said...

My name is Mrs Aisha Usman, am a Citizen Of Singapore. Have you been looking for a loan? Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr. Mark Thomas FOIRM Ronnie Finance Ltd he help me with a loan of $85,000 some days ago after been scammed of $8,000 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $85,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com

Whats-App no +919667837169
Dr. Mark Thomas

LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS
Name:…………
Address…………
Loan Amount:……
Loan duration…
Monthly income…………
Nationality……
Country………
Occupation......
State…………
Zip/Code………
Gender…………
Age…………
Marital Status……………
Telephone………………

FORM Ronnie Finance Ltd
Dr. Mark Thomas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails