Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Window

 Today I have a Christmas card designed with another new die from the Susan's Garden Collection called "Conservatory Window".  It is a perfect background for the beautiful poinsettias you can create with the Susan's Garden "Poinsettia" dies.

The Window was die cut and backed with a piece of glittery pale yellow card stock.  In front of the window I added the pretty Memory Box "Glowing Candles" die.  The poinsettia was created using the three smallest petals in the Susan's Garden "Poinsettia" die set.  I love that you can create a variety of sizes of poinsettias with this set.   Behind the flower I placed four of the Poppy Stamps "Berry Sprig" die cuts.  This is a die cut that looks great on your Christmas cards but will also be used a lot with your spring and summer flower die cuts.  On the berries I added "Chipped Sapphire" Distress Stickles, to match the design in the paper.  Also behind the poinsettia are a few Impression Obsession "Pine Branches".   "Clear Rock Candy" Distress Stickles was added to the candles, poinsettia and greenery.  

Here is a closeup so you can see the glitter.

You can purchase the products I used below from Ellen Hutson, LLC.


1069324

7 comments:

Glenda said...

I love white on white and this just takes my breath it is so beautiful!

Rita said...

Absolutely Stunning Selma. I do have that die and never used it. You have given me new inspiration now. Hugs Rita xxx

Bonnie Weiss said...

So very pretty Selma, using the blue shades with the pale yellow. The addition of the lanterns is very effective too. And of course, your poinsettia is to die for!

isobel said...

Just beautiful Selma, thank you for sharing. Many Blessings

Susan said...

Your card is stunning--you must have read my mind to put the poinsettia with the Conservatory window! XOXO

craftieodmae said...

Oh My Word, girl this is absolutely gorgeous, Love all the die cuts and that flower is gorgeous!!!!

Mr. Mark Thomas said...

My name is Mrs Aisha Usman, am a Citizen Of Singapore. Have you been looking for a loan? Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr. Mark Thomas FOIRM Ronnie Finance Ltd he help me with a loan of $85,000 some days ago after been scammed of $8,000 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $85,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com

Whats-App no +919667837169
Dr. Mark Thomas

LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS
Name:…………
Address…………
Loan Amount:……
Loan duration…
Monthly income…………
Nationality……
Country………
Occupation......
State…………
Zip/Code………
Gender…………
Age…………
Marital Status……………
Telephone………………

FORM Ronnie Finance Ltd
Dr. Mark Thomas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails