Saturday, July 6, 2013

Daisies


The daisies around our birdbath are out in full bloom. They are so pretty so I decided to create a daisy card today.  For the background, I used two Marianne Design "Anja Corners and taped them on opposite corners of the 5.5" card and ran them through the eBosser.  The daisies were created using the Cheery Lynn "Daisy Strip".  In the center of each daisy I added Ranger's Bisque Liquid Pearls.  The leaves below the daisies are from the Memory Box "Fresh Foliage" die.  It was die cut four times and some of them were cut off and tucked in where I needed additional leaves.  The leaves and flowers were shaped with the small loop tool in the Susan's Garden Flower Tool Kit.  To complete the card a silk bow was made with the Bow Easy and a K&Company chipboard butterfly added. 

All the supplies I used for this card can be purchased from Joan's Gardens.

Marianne Design "Anja Corners" (LR0200)
Cheery Lynn "Daisy Strip" (B259)
Memory Box "Fresh Foliage" (98502)
Susan's Garden Flower Tool Kit
Ranger Bisque Liquid Pearls
eBosser die cutting machine
Bow Easy
Silk Ribbon 

978073

11 comments:

Christine said...

This is beautiful Selma, I love the daises and lucky you to have two Anja Corner Dies.
Christine xx

UTs Hobby Time said...

Very elegant card. Love the daisies.

Unknown said...

You make some of the most spectacular cards I've ever seen. This one is no exception...it's gorgeous!

Leanne ... said...

Oh my Selma...this card is drop dead beautiful! The daisy's are so real like and the Anja corners really set this one off. Love that bow also. Something I rarely put on my cards. TFS...Hope your having a wonderful holiday weekend?
Hugs...Leanne

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am speechless. This is one of the most gorgeous cards I have ever seen. I just love coming here to see the most sectacular cards in the world. You are so, so talented. Thse daisies are so realistic. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Barbara Pierson

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Selma. The daisies are so pretty. May I ask what kind of paper You used to create the daisies? Thanks and have a blessed Sunday. Pat

Caroline D. said...

Exceptionally Exquisite!!!

craftieodmae said...

this is so pretty, sorry I have been missing, had a bad flare up witht he RA and couldn't type, 4 shots later and still can't hold a pen LOL

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

This one really appeals to me as so many of your cards do!! Had to comment on this one.

Anonymous said...

Those daisies are gorgeous Selma!
Carol

MariLynn said...

These Daisies are beautiful. I am making a card today and wanted to make daisies. Looking at your scs gallery and then your blog was my first point of inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails