Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Susan's Garden Mini Daisies


Today I have been creating more flowers with the new Sizzix Susan's Gardens dies.  I made a variety of colors of the "Mini Daisy" and thought I would add all of them to this card to show the variety. Each flower kit comes with everything needed to complete that flower, including the leaves.   Flower Soft was added to the center of each flower.  To create the flower, I followed the directions in the package to complete the flowers.

I used the new Sizzix tool kit to shape these flowers.  This kit contains the Molding Pad, Leaf Pad, Non-Stick Pad, Leaf Tool, Stylus 5mm/8mm, Loop tool 5mm/3mm, scissors and self closing tweezers.  I love all these new tools.  The Leaf Tool and Leaf Pad work really great for shaping your leaves.  The Loop tools are wonderful for very detailed work for creating your flowers.  I just received this new tool kit today, so as I work with it I will show you different things you can do with it.    

The background used is the Spellbinders "Enchanted Labels 28 (5x7) frame.  On top I added the Cheery Lynn "French Lattice Small Frame".  The frame is longer than the lattice, so I had to die cut two of them and piece them together, then trimmed off some of the lattice around the corners.   The pretty window is the die from Heartfelt Creations called "Decorative Chateau Gate".  I added two little pearls on each "shutter" to complete the card.

Products used:
 
Susan's Garden (Sizzix) Mini Daisy 658407
Susan's Garden Tool Kit 658437
Spellbinders "Enchanted Labels 28 (5x7) S6-003
Heartfelt Creations "Decorative Chateau Gate Die" HCD 718
Cheery Lynn "French Lattice Small Frame" FRM 132 
Kaiser Craft Pearls
Paper Card Stock from Joan's Gardens
Crafter's Pick white glue

931240

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card Selma! Love it!

Anneke klerks said...

very pretty card!
liefs anneke

Darlene said...

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! and in my color! You are amazing Selma ... your creativity is ENDLESS! Thanks for inspiration once again! HUGS from OHIO!

Unknown said...

These flowers are just beautiful. I really can not pick a favorite. I love them all! Blessings

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails