Monday, November 5, 2012

Let It Snow


I am trying to create a bunch of quick and easy cards for my Christmas list.  Everyone seems to really enjoy the all white cards so here is another one.  You know how much I love this Marianne Design Doily so wanted to create a Christmas card with it.  The background was embossed with the Sizzix "Snow Flurries" embossing folder.  This is a 5.5" x6" card.  I only embossed the top of the background.  If I had wanted to emboss the entire background, I could have placed the embossing folder on the lower edge and run it through the machine again.  

The snowman I used is from Marianne Design.  It was attached  him with dimensional tape.  The flower is the Poppy Stamps "Blooming Poinsettia".  I love this die because it is so quick and easy to make a beautiful poinsettia.  The sentiment is from the JustRite "Large Fancy Holiday Sentiments".  Like I said, this was a quick and easy card.

My daughter is back from her vacation to Maine.  We are going out to lunch today so I can see all her pictures and hear about all the exciting things she saw and did.  I'm sure I will want to go back there with her next time!  Thanks for stopping by.

The products used on this card can be purchased from Joan's Gardens:
Marianne Design "Snowman" (LR0246)
Marianne Design "Doily" (LR0236)
Poppy Stamps "Blooming Poinsettia" die (861)
JustRite "Large Fancy Holiday Sentiments" (CR03800)
Sizzix "Snow Flurries" embossing folder

778452

12 comments:

kathi17 said...

I love the card. That doily is one of my favorites too. I got it from Joan!

If you and your daughter come to Maine next year, come to Stonington. I'd love to met you!

Mihaela said...

Wonderful winter card, Selma!!!

Rita said...

Beautiful card Selma. You know how much I love this die too, I think I need that snowman though. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxx

Patti J said...

Beautiful! So pretty :) Thanks for sharing, and have fun with DD!

Sheila - Ginger said...

WOW! Stunning card Selma....I just love white on white. Hope you had a lovely lunch with your daughter.

Love Sheila xx

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, I'd be afraid to even think snow, afraid it would LOL

Diane said...

Very pretty Selma...love the all white...so elegant and classy!!

Sathya said...

Such a pretty card...White on white is always my favorite!!!

Paula said...

very pretty card. I love the white on white trend.

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful card Selma. Love the snowman on top of the Large Oval die. Great job.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Sylvia said...

Love the all white card, Selma, especially that snowman! Have a wonderful Tuesday.

Memaw said...

Selma,

I love all your cards the white ones are awesome. Enjoy your daughter and have fun.
Thanks for sharing.
Judy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails