Thursday, July 5, 2012

Purple and White Flowers


Today I made a card with some flowers made with the Spellbinders "Spiral Blossom 3" die. They are the large white flowers.  These flowers are very easy to roll.  I wanted the one on the upper right side to open more than the other two, so I clipped between each of the petals to help it open up more. It created a little larger flower.  The purple flowers were pulled out of my "flower" drawer and I believe were made with one of the Spellbinders "Bitty Blossoms" dies. 

The die cut frame under the flowers is from the Spellbinders "Antique Frame and Accents" die set.  I'm not sure you can see them very well but there are some little Marianne Design leaf embellishments under the flowers.  The green leaves were also cut with a Spellbinders leaf die.  The corners are from the Spellbinders "Moroccan Accents" die set.

All these products can be purchased from Joan's Gardens.

Spellbinders "Spiral Blossom 3"
Spellbinders "Antique Frame and Accents"
Spellbinders "Moroccan Accents"
Marianne Design (LR0192)

646056

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Pretty,pretty!

Unknown said...

beautiful card and love those flowers and the color
thank for showing

Lou said...

Wowza wowza wow-za Gee wiz Selma, how so many of us really look forward to your cardds for an up-lift of the day. Tell me how will you keep up when U go to the C???
Do U make Ur cards ahead of time, then send from..where-Ever??Look It's a BIG Thank YOU!

Sheila - Ginger said...

Oh my goodness me Selma, this is such a beautiful card, love the purple and white and your wonderful flowers.The rain is pouring down outside but your card has brightened my day.

Love Sheila xx

Glenda said...

I always love to come visit! Your card is beautiful and I love, love, love these flowers! Amazing amount of detail. Well done!

Nicoleta Ilie said...

beautiful, beautiful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Whoww nice beautiful girl
Pat du toit

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails