Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pretty Roses


Gosh, it is so nice to be missed.  I have been real busy working on designing cards for two new Heartfelt Creation releases that will to be posted while I am away, finishing up a workshop project for Joan, working with some new Impression Obsession dies and stamps from Joan's Gardens, and a project to take out to Joan's next week and haven't posted for a few days.  I have received some emails wanting to know where I am, then today I received this email "It is 3 days that I did not received any mails with your beautiful work. It is the highlite in the morning. Please send some mails my dear.  Pat"   I thought I better take a break and make a card for you today.  

I used the flowers I made when I was teaching Pat how to make them last Saturday.  I used the Marianne (DS0907) embossing folder on the top of the card. A piece of pink card stock was attached to the back so the die cut areas would show up.  The bottom panel was embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I layered the Marianne Design embossed panel over the Swiss Dots embossed panel. The die cut Cheery Lynn "Border Carnivale" lace was attached across the bottom edge of the Marianne Design embossed panel.   The roses were made with the Spellbinders "Spiral Blossom One" and "Bitty Blossoms" dies.   Behind the roses I cut apart the  Cheery Lynn "Victorian Romance Flourish", the Cheery Lynn "Tropical Flourish" and a Cheery Lynn green "Tropical Leaf".  I had the two pearl/tulle embellishments in my "stash".   A couple Kaiser Craft pearls were added to complete the card.  I love how fast a card can go together when you already have the flowers made in advance. 

One more week and I will be leaving to go out to Joan's Gardens.  She has planned a get together for anyone that wants to come visit while I am there.  This morning I was working on a little project I plan to take out for everyone to work on that day.  If you would like to attend, please be sure to let Joan know so we  have enough projects for everyone.  I'm looking forward to visiting with all of you attending.

All the products I used to create this card can be purchased from Joan's Gardens.   

Marianne Design (DS0907) embossing folder
Cheery Lynn "Border Carnivale" (DL129)
Cheery Lynn "Victorian Romance Flourish" (DL151)
Cheery Lynn "Tropical Flourish" (B127) 
Cheery Lynn "Tropical Leaves" (B119)
White "flower" card stock
Kaiser Craft Pearls
Distress Ink
Flower Tool Kit

643656

18 comments:

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Selma!!!

Belíssimo cartão!!! As flores são lindinhas.

Beijos

Unknown said...

as all ways your cards are so very beautiful thank for showing
and have fun with Joan

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful- love the gorgeous flowers!!! I am going to miss going to Joan's to meet you- maybe next time.....

lritchie said...

simply beautiful!

Sharilyn said...

your cards are always gorgeous! you are an inspiration and i thank you for sharing with us your creations.
enjoy your trip and the summer!

Edna Siu said...

Selma, would you please let me know what is the "white flower paper" so I can place the order.

Lou said...

Golly Gee Wiz Selma, Sure am excited that I might actually get da chance 2 meet ya. I'm hoping we will get to spend alot of the time
"making things w/ya" 1 day will B short, but I hoping jam-packed! Say Have U ever wanted 2 finish a card & NOT had da time 2 finish making a flower? Well there is this site called TheWildOrcharid &
GAL what GREAT LOW Prices, ESP ON THE SPECIALS U CAN GET AN AWESOME
DEAL! Check them out! Keep Ur lovely cards coming. GBY4sharing Ur
talent w/us U R an inspration 2 ALL of us Right all???

Ali said...

Your cards are always gorgeous Thanks for sharing...
Scratch Card

Glenda said...

This is a beautiful creation. Your roses are awesome as always. Love the colors and the cutting folder makes a beautiful base!

Anonymous said...

Dear Selma. I too missed your lovely creations. I look at your "stamping corner" every day and marvel at how talented you are. Please keep up the good work.

Val in Spain xxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks girl. Lovely. You are good - Pat

Anonymous said...

I have ordered so much from Joan's Garden and others because of your cards, and
when a pink and white card comes along, I just drool. I love pink and white.

I cannot attend the time you are spending with Joan due to distance but would love
to if I lived nearby.

Would love instructions on the flowers that you taught your friend and shown in
tonight's email.

A happy person when looking at your cards.
Marda

ednamburgess said...

Beautiful as all your cards are. Love all the extra touches you put into each of them. Edna

Unknown said...

Stunning and drop dead gorgeous come to mind!

Francie (Montreal) said...

Another beauty! You have outdone yourself. So much talent wrapped up in one person.

Jane said...

I love your cards.
Tney are so feminine and frilly. I just love the look with the different flowers you make. They look so real.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely stunning TFS

Anonymous said...

Selma this is the most beautiful card I've ever seen. Stunning card! tfs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails