Friday, July 27, 2012

Large Butterfly


I have been very busy creating many different flowers with the new Cheery Lynn Build A Flower #2  dies that will be released Aug 15.  I am very excited about this set of dies and know you will love them.  So far, I have designed about 20 different flowers with this set and can probably keep going.  I will be posting all these flowers on my blog on Aug 15.   Joan has been taking pre-orders for these dies, so she will know how many to order for those of you that want them as soon as they are released.  If you love to make flowers, I'm sure you will love the new Build A Flower #2.  

Have you seen all the new products at Joan's Gardens, if not, you should go over and see these products and view the videos.  Be sure you check out the new die cutting machine called the Ebosser.  Joan has a video on her blog about it and has been getting lots of orders for it.  After seeing it in action at CHA, Joan and I both think this is the best die cutting machine on the market.  We can hardly wait until ours arrive.  

The card above is the card I designed for the challenge at Joan's Gardens last week.  I was at Joan's house at the time and did not have my computer with me.  I want to tell you about these new products.  

The green doily is a new Marianne Design frame.  There are four pieces in this package.  The beautiful butter is the new Memory Box "Chloe Butterfly" along with the angle wing "Tristan Butterfly".You can use these butterflies together or as separate pieces.   Doesn't it make a beautiful center piece for a card!  I used a piece of yellow design paper for the angle wing.  I am really excited about this new fern; it is from Memory Box and is called "Delicate Fern".  Isn't is beautiful.  I scored two line around the outside edge of the card.  This was another quick and easy card to create.

All these products can be purchased from Joan's Gardens.  
Marianne Design Frame Set (LR0234)
Memory Box "Delicate Fern" (98341)
Memory Box "Chloe Butterfly" (98352)
Memory Box "Tristan Butterfly" (the angle wing layered under the Chloe Butterfly) (89350)

3 comments:

Sheila - Ginger said...

Such a beautiful card Selma and so fresh looking with the lemon and green. Oh you are such a tease telling us about the new dies....I'll be wishing the time away like mad till Aug 15th!Lol! Can't wait!!
The new E-bosser looks great too and so easy with just a press of a button.

Love Sheila xx

Sue said...

WOW! you have so many stunning cards on your blog, I have just spent a lovely time looking through.
Thanks so much for sharing
Sue

The Other Patti Sue said...

I've been cruising you blog and admiring all the cards I missed! Beautiful work on each and everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails