Saturday, August 27, 2011

Funky Flower




Today I'm posting something different.  I thought this Wendy Vecchi "Funky Flower Art" (LS013) flower would be fun to work with.  There are two sizes in  this set and I have worked with the largest one.

For the background I have used three different design papers from the BoBunny "Garden Girl Collection" paper pad.  The pretty border is the Cheery Lynn "Lace Light Deco Border" (B133).  The funky flower is attached to a Spellbinders Classic scallop oval with a plain oval that has been embossed with the bottom section of the Sizzix "Thank You Set #5" embossing folder.  The two flourishes are the Marianne "Garden Branch" (LR0151), and the butterflies are the Cheery Lynn Mini Butterflies (DL112).  Two of the Funky Flowers were stamped, shaped and layered to make them dimensional.  Two green Cheery Lynn leaves (D134) were added under the flower.  A small bow was added to complete the card.

Joan's Gardens has a great selection of Wendy Vecchi stamps I am sure you will want to check out.  As you know, all products I use can be purchased from Joan's Gardens.

3172

7 comments:

Janett said...

What a cute flower. Great card

CraftinGranny said...

Oh, if I could only take the time to learn to make as beautiful flowers as you do..Your cards are alway so stunning. Have a wonderful weekend! "Love & Hugs" Carol

Angelica Turner said...

What a gorgeous card, love the colors.

Sheila - Ginger said...

Wonderful card Selma and that flower is gorgeous and I love how you have put it all together.

Love Sheila xx

Karen W said...

Beautiful card, so vibrant and everything just pops!!

Winnie and Patty said...

Wow Selma--this card is GORGEOUS!!!! I just love the polka dotted daisy flower and the bright vibrant colors!!!! This is just an incredible card! TFS!!! Patty

BearyNice2U said...

Love this card and it's done in my favorite color, purple!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails