Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Heartfelt Creations Release


The new Heartfelt Creations "Bella Rose Collection" features 8 new PreCut Sets. These new sets coordinate with an exclusive Heartfelt Creations die manufactured by Spellbinders and an existing Spellbinders die. All these new sets can be purchased from Joan's Gardens.  You will receive a great discount if you order all the new sets, including Bella Rose Die in the "I want it all" package.  Be sure to check out Joan's blog for all the details and to see the entire release. 

The stamp set I used today is the "Vintage Bella Rose Background".  I stamped the image twice so I could use different portions to create a dimensional card.  The image was colored with Copic markers and sponged with "Tea Dye" Distress Ink.  The leaves at the top of the card, butterfly and roses were cut out and attached with dimensional tape. The roses were placed over over the beautiful Bella Rose Flourish Die.   On the left side of the card I place a portion of the Cheery Lynn "Lattice die" you can purchase from Joan's Gardens. Three yellow pearls were added.  A pretty yellow bow was added to complete the card.  Be sure to go over to Joan's Gardens to view all the new sets in this Bella Rose Collection.  I'm sure you are going to love them all.  

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Well done!!!! Don't ya just love this new set?

CraftinGranny said...

Yellow roses were my mom's favorite and this card is gorgeous. She would love it! 'Hugs" Carol

Betty Benton said...

That Bella Rose flourish is just gorgeous, Selma. Stunning card!

Winnie and Patty said...

Selma--I saw this card over on SCS today, but I was at work, so I couldn't comment. This is so pretty. Another wonderful project! TFS

Kerrie said...

Oh my just gorgeous, love the new set... off to have a look!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails