Monday, January 3, 2011

Pretty New Punch


Today I have made a quick and easy card for you.  The size is 5x7".  The background was embossed with the Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder.  A piece of 4x6 inch white card stock was punched with the new Martha Stewart Large Double Arches punches.  This is a gift I received for Christmas and love it; isn't it beautiful!  This was attached to a piece of black card stock.  The JustRite greeting from the "Baroque Nested Frames" set was black embossed and added to the center of the punched border.  I made a bright pink vellum flower for the embellishment and added some punched leaves and branches. 

I'm trying to get a head start on some of my birthday cards for the new year. 

Joan and I are planning some fun things for you this year.  The first challenge will start this Thursday and she will be announcing some of the new things we are planning.

The products used on this card can be purchased from Joan's Gardens

13 comments:

Betty Benton said...

I like your new toy -- pretty, pretty!

Making Cards With Crafty Sue said...

Hello Selma,

Another year and another super creation you have shared with us...I love it,

Love the new punch, I have almost every one of Mather Stuarts punch around the corner punches so I must definately get this one,

Thanks again for sharing your beautiful creations and all the best 2011

CraftinGranny said...

A very elegant card Selma and so classy. Anxiously awaiting more of Joan's challenges and viewing your wonderful creations in 2011 "Hugs" Carol

velta said...

How gorgeous Selma! You have enabled me... I have got to get this punch from Joan...It has been a few months since I have purchased from her and after seeing this...I have started my list. I could CASE several cards like this for birthdays with different colors...If I do, I will mention you~I promise :) You are my inspiration!!!

craftieodmae said...

I love it!!!!!!!!! Haven't even seen that punch in the stores here, I must get out more LOL

Winnie and Patty said...

This is beautiful Selma! I really love the simplicity of the card! TFS

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty!!! That punch makes such a lovely background. I think I'm going to need that one.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty!!! That punch makes such a lovely background. I think I'm going to need that one.

The Other Patti Sue said...

You are such an enabler.... another punch must have! Super pretty card!

Glenda said...

Love your new toy. Your card is lovely as always. I know you get tired of hearing the same ole thing out of me day after day...Lovely, Beautiful, Gorgeous, Breathtaking...etc.etc. I can't help it; your creativity leaves me pretty speechless other that these four words!

Colleen said...

Selma,
That punch is really pretty. Love your card, and can't wait to see what Joan has planed.

redwasher1 said...

I love what you do with your punches!! Beautiful card!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! Another punch I just must get! Thanks for sharing!
Jackie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails