Monday, November 1, 2010

Big News from Joan's Gardens

Good Morning,

This morning I received the following email from Joan's Gardens.  I know Joan has been very excited to start carrying all the new stamps in the "Merry Little Christmas" Line of Magnolia Stamps and I would like to help spread the word.




Here is the email Joan sent out this morning:

Big news from Joan’s Gardens and I want to make sure you know about it. I have just received all the new Magnolia Stamps from the new Merry Little Christmas line and they are ready to ship. Each and every one of them is just adorable. So many cute designs for Christmas cards too.



Please don’t delay in contacting me at jfricker@fourway.net or calling me at  574-656-3663  if you want to place an order. I ordered the stamps in July at CHA and I am now just getting them, so I doubt very much if I will be able to get any more from this Merry Little Christmas line before Christmas.


You can see pictures of these cute stamps on my blog here.

I am offering the majority of the stamps at $10.99 plus shipping. Remember, I only charge you what it cost me to ship to you. I ship internationally too!


Thank you for your business!!!!
Joan
Joan’s Gardens

I know I am excited to start working with these cute stamps.  I will be posting cards made with some of these stamps soon. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails