Saturday, August 14, 2010

Heartfelt Creations Diecut

I want to thank all of you who left such nice comments about the card I posted yesterday.  This card was also posted in my SCS gallery.   This morning I woke up to a lot of questions about the die cut I used on it.  This die comes in the Heartfelt Creations package with the "Perfect Petals" dies.  Here is the description:

HCD 704 Perfect Petals Diecut is a custom Heartfelt Creations Diecut manufactured by Spellbinders. This set of dies coordinates with our Perfect Petals Collection. There are 7 Diecuts in this set.

 You can purchase this set, and many other Heartfelt Creations sets, from Joan's GardensThere are also a lot of samples of beautiful cards using this die cut on Joan's blog.  Isn't it beautiful.  Joan also has a preview on her blog of some of the new Heartfelt Creations stamps that will be released later this month.

Thanks again for all the nice comments about the card I made using Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies.

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

Wow Selma, this is just awesome!

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails