Sunday, October 11, 2009

Color Challenge

On StampTV, Theresa is hosting a Color Challenge.  The colors to be used are Olive, yellow, and Sand.  I embossed a piece of olive card stock with the Holly Cuttlebug embossing folder and used the SU ticket corner punch on each corner.  This was layered onto a piece of Sand CS.    The Holly image from "A Very Merry Christmas" was stamped on So Saffron card stock and colored with Copic markers.  The reason I stamped this on colored card stock was because I wanted to layer it on a So Saffron background and wanted to just cut around the design.  The background was cut with So Saffron and Sand card stock with rectangle Nestabilities.  Some micro fine glitter was added to the bow and  matching pearls added to complete the card.

This challenge closes tomorrow so I better go post my card to the challenge.  I'll have another card for Theresa's Blog hop this evening, so check back.



3 comments:

Dianna said...

Selma,

Boy what a totally different look this card and the one just previously posted using the same Holly Stamp. Both are so pretty and I love both color schemes. I haven't seen the Cuttle Bug folder used in this post. Is it new?

Both beautiful Christmas cards.
Dianna

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very pretty card! I'll be back to check on the blog hop!

Theresa Momber said...

Gorgeous glittered bow! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails